Workplace Injury Prevention & Management
Corio Bay Health Group team of practitioners can provide a range of programs and advice that can help minimise the risk of injuries occurring in your workplace.
Workers injuries can make a significant impact on your organisation, affecting the mental and physical health of your employees and potentially, your bottom line. Fortunately, this can be controlled by adopting proactive strategies that help prevent potential injuries occurring in your workplace.
Corio Bay Health Group can provide:
- Presentations to workplaces about workplace safety and procedures
- Presentations on manual handling practices
- Pre-employment assessments and musculoskeletal screening
- Workplace health and fitness programs
- Injury prevention programs.
To discuss your workplace health requirements call Corio Bay Health Group on (03) 5221 8822.