Karyn has been helping the people of Geelong improve their nutrition for over 20 years. She currently sees clients with a range of goals including:
- Weight reduction
- Understanding and managing diabetes
- Enhancing sports performance through improved nutrition and changing body composition
- Lowering cholesterol and blood pressure
- Improving digestive problems, including low FODMAPS and gluten free diets
- Weight gain, including nutrition supplementation programs, especially in the elderly and eating disorders, just to name a few.
Karyn’s role is both educational and magerial. She is passionate about empowering people to nourish their with delicious wholesome foods and to find other ways when this is not possible.
Karyn can also be found at:
- Lara Medical Centre
- Drysdale Medical Centre
- Corio Bay Medical Centre
- Curlewis Medical Centre
- Barwon Endocrinology
- Brentwood, Bupa and Estia Aged Care facilities.